28 March 2011
- How long is the crop you are attending...2, 4, 6, 12 hours? Overnight?
- How much work space will you have?
- Will snacks/beverages/meals be provided or available for purchase?
- Will there be a refrigerator to keep beverages/food cold?
- Will there be a microwave?
- Will machines such as photo printers, Cricit, Xyron, embossing, die cut, etc. be available?
- Will there be an inspiration station with books and magazines to get ideas from?
- Will items such as embellies, cardstock, stickers, etc. be available for purchase?
- Does the crop have a theme...Old West? 70s? Sock Hop? Disco? etc.
- Can your arrange ahead of time to sit with your scrappy sisters/brothers?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
- Will there be ample lighting?
- Will there be music?
PLAN..PLAN...PLAN:Make/prep as much as you can BEFORE attending the crop. Create layout/project kits with all or most of the embellies that wil be needed. This will save you time!
DON'T FORGET TO PACK.......
- adhesive...wet & dry
- refills for the adhesive
- paper trimmer
- journaling pens
- notepad/post-it notes
- cell phone w/charger
- 12 x 12 page protectors to keep finished layouts/projects safe
- glue dots
- inks (in plastic baggie)
- versamark (in plastic baggie)
- stamps (clear are easier to travel with)
- magazines for inspiration
- quote book
- corner rounder
- hot glue gun w/ additional glue sticks
- craft knife
- hole puncher
- grommet/eyelet setter
- Score-board (for card making or other projects)
- MP3/CD player w/ charger &/or batteries
- cash....credit/debit card
- drink cup w/lid
- seat cushion
- extension cord/power strip
- label your items.....sometimes, your goodies grow feet and walk away from you...especially at larger events!
- Change of clothes if you are attending an overnight crop!
- CARE KIT---bandages. headache &/or antacid tablets, antibacterial soap, lotion, tissues
- Gypsy by Provocraft
- embossing folders
- heat gun
- embossing powders
- circle cutters
- shimmer/glitter sprays
- laptop w/charger
- video camera w/charger
"IF I COULD BE GRANTED A WISH, I'D SHINE IN YOUR EYE LIKE A JEWEL." ...
"Autism is not a disability, it is a different ability." ...
I created another Paper Phenomenon (Kathy Orta) envelope mini album. This one is for my niece who adores the late Latin artist Selena. Here ...