27 July 2011

LET'S MEET!


I would looove to meet my scrappy family! If you are attending the Creating Keepsakes Convention this weekend in Valley Forge, PA---I would like to meet you. How about meeting at one of my favorites...............  CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS?!? (It is listed as booth 608-but I will let you know if that changes) If you cannot make it then....I will be at attending the following classes:

Boxer Palooza    @11:10am-12:10pm
Simply Copic I    @ 1:50pm-2:50pm
Simply Copic II   @ 3:10pm-4:10pm
Simply Copic III @ 4:30pm-5:30pm
CLICK HERE for the CK Convention-Valley Forge-            CLASS AND ACTIVITY LIST
I will have my Flip camera so I can record some tidbits for TABLE SCRAPS!

I will be staying over...so if the above times are not good for you...we can work something out!

Email me for my cell# so we can find each other!

Hope to see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your postive and constructive comments!