19 July 2011
My First Blog AWARD!!!!
Hi Everyone! I received my 1st BLOG AWARD-from 2 bloggers! However, the 2 scrappers that bestowed this award on me, may have me confused with someone else. I say this because the blog award is for being..get this... IRRESISTIBLY SWEET! Who? Me? Really? I know you ladies watch my YouTube vids and Table Scraps Webisodes! I am nowhere near sweet. It takes someone other than a sweet person to marry Ruckus! LMBO! But, if you insist! LOL!!! Thank you Linda S. and Yvonne M. You know I adore you both! I accept my blog award and will display it proudly! In order to truly do this I must......
1. Thank the person(s) who gave it to me.
2. Tell 7 things about myself.
3. Pass it on to 8 others!
And away we go........................
Thank you Linda S. at SCRAPCHICA's STUDIO.
Thank you Yvonne M. at SCRAPPING IS BLISS.
You both ROCK and I am glad that we met and are now srappy sisters! Besos, abrazos y bendiciones!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME!!!
1. I brush my teeth in the shower!
2. I cannot...repeat...cannot throw up in a toilet! It makes me throw up even more! If needed, I throw up in the sink. TMI right?
3. Favorite word english: onomatopoeia
spanish: burbuja (bubble)
4. I HATE GOOGLY EYES! They scare me! They are very unnatural! No one's eyes should roll around their head like that unless they are in a movie about demonic possession!
5. I love a good laugh! I do it often because my children and hubby are silly! Just plain silly!
6. If I leave clothes or other items laying around my bedroom at night, 9 times out of ten, I will wake up and scream thinking that something or someone is in my room!
7. If I hear someone, who is unaware that I speak spanish, saying nasty things about me or
someone else in spanish....I let it go on for as long as I can take it. Then I respond in spanish to what they have said. Usually the first statement that is made after they pick their jaw up off of the floor is "You peeky 'pan-ish?" Makes me laugh every time!
8. I know I am supposed list 7 things, but I have OCD and have a thing for even numbers. And I love the numer 8.
THE 8 BLOGGERS I WOULD LIKE TO
HONOR WITH THE
IRRESISTIBLY SWEET BLOG AWARD
in no particular order......
Please stop by and visit these sweet crafty ladies when you get a chance. Let them know Pocono Pam sent you by!
"IF I COULD BE GRANTED A WISH, I'D SHINE IN YOUR EYE LIKE A JEWEL." ...
"Autism is not a disability, it is a different ability." ...
I created another Paper Phenomenon (Kathy Orta) envelope mini album. This one is for my niece who adores the late Latin artist Selena. Here ...