12 December 2011

12 DAYS of DECEMBER SWAP

DAY 5-NOTECARDS



HOLA EVERYONE! Welome back to our 12 DAYS of DECEMBER SWAP. I had fun making these quick and easy notecards. I used paper scraps and ribbon from my Christmas stash, Nest-abilities Large Scallop and Circle Die cuts, Provo Craft Embossing folder, Prima flowers and CC DESIGNS HOLIDAY DESIGNS RUBBER SAMPS AMY R.  The cards are used as the base are from CLOSE TO MY HEART.



CLICK HERE to stop by Linda's blog so that you can take a peek at the NOTECARDS she made for me. Please stop back again on DEC. 14th to take a peek at the ALTERED BOOKS Linda and I created for each other. 

Have an awesome day! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the shape of these cards & those prima flowers-gorge :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your postive and constructive comments!