12 February 2013

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH MILK TRUCK

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY EVERYONE! I took the day off for a much needed mental break. Boy was I happy I did when I received a text from HSN that there would be scrappy items on today. I was even more excited when I realized that my favorite retro-style artist Claudine Hellmuth was going to be presenting her MILK TRUCK CHIPBOARD KIT.  I personally feel that Claudine does not get enough airtime to show off her AWESOME work. I have purchased her kits in the past and had to add this to my collection. I make cards and add other scrappy projects. While looking at the chipboard pieces it hit me......I can totally use them on my PROJECT LIFE PAGES!!!! Take a peek at the MILK TRUCK....



CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AWESOME KIT!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO CLAUDINE HELLMUTH'S WEBSITE

Thanks for taking a peek peeps! 
Pam 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your postive and constructive comments!