Pages

Total Pageviews

05 February 2013

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE.....

WOW...It has been awhile! So.....I know it is kind of late, but .... Happy New Year! Hope all is well with everyone! I have committed to PROJECT LIFE this year and I am very excited!  I will keep you all posted on my progress! Linda has decided to do it as well!  We are getting a lot of inspiration from the various groups we have joined on Facebook, our awesome scrappy sisters in Croppers Delight NYC, Pinterest & Instagram. One of the ways I will keep track of my daily life during this project is via Instagram. Yep..I finally joined! I was shocked myself! LOL!!!
            (You can find my badge on the RIGHT side-bar. ) 


If you would like to learn more about PROJECT LIFE...CLICK HERE. In addition, I have a board on Pinterest that I turn to for ideas and inspiration. Have an AWESOME DAY!!! ~~Pam

No comments: